Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another Remake but Another Classic

Rayman 3D Box Art

Today I'll talk about Rayman 3D for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS.  Only 3 days and a few hours left before it's officially released here in North America, so let's go over this game.  Rayman 3D is yet another one of those remakes that is being released for the 3DS.  I am not, however, complaining about this.  Rayman 3D was originally released as Rayman 2:The Great Escape back when the Sega Dreamcast saw it's short span of glory.   In this game, a Pirate named Razorbeard leads a band of evil mechanical pirates to try and take over the world.  It's up to Rayman, a blob looking character with dis-embodied feet and hands to stop the pirates reign. 
Of course a port wouldn't be worth getting if it didn't have some improvements.  Graphics have been enhanced this time around as well as a few extra features.  Also, gameplay mechanics have been improved upon to suit the interface of the Nintendo 3DS. 
With all the classics such as Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Rayman 3D, Starfox 64 3D, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3D, I am pumped for these three days to pass and I can finally get my hands on my pre-order of the cosmo black Nintendo 3DS.  Thanks to ign.com for images and chack back next week as I will be writing about my own hands on time with the 3DS and my experience while playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment